FULL ARCH IMPLANT TRAINING PROGRAMME
This 3 month online course will teach you, inspire you and connect you to peers who share a passion for implant dentistry. My promise to you is that after the three month programme you will have all the knowledge required to carry out full arch implant treatment.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Implant dentists looking to up skill and take their implant dentistry to the next level and manage the edentulous patient or the failing dentition with confidence. It is also for implant dentists wanting to refine their existing skills managing the full arch patient.
- Online Modules released weekly.
- Demonstration Videos
- Live coaching session every 2 weeks.
- 1:1 clinical case planning sessions.
- All relevant documents downloadable.
- Access to learning community
- All coaching session will be recorded, so you can watch them later if you can not join in person. You can also submit questions in advance if you cannot join a specific session.
- Mentoring 1:1 will be available for delegates enrolled on the course. An additional fee applies.
- Verifiable CPD.
- Identify the full arch patient.
- Assessment and Treatment Planning.
- Full Arch Implant treatment consent.
- Pre surgical planning on CBCT.
- Surgical Techniques.
- Fabrication of the interim prosthesis.
- Decision making process involved in material choice.
- Clinical Steps to fabricate the definitive prosthesis.
- Maintenance Protocols.
- Management of surgical and prosthetic complications.
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I JOIN?
You will receive access to the course library where you will find all the course related information.