FULL ARCH COMPLETE
This one-year online course will teach you, inspire you and connect you to peers who share a passion for implant dentistry. My promise to you is that after the programme you will have all the knowledge required to carry out full arch implant treatment.
WHO IS THIS FOR?
Implant dentists looking to up skill and take their implant dentistry to the next level and manage the edentulous patient or the failing dentition with confidence. It is also for implant dentists wanting to refine their existing skills managing the full arch patient.
- 1 Year Programme
- 1:1 Virtual Introduction Call With Dr Ferhan Ahmed
- Online Modules
- Demonstration Videos
- Live Coaching Session Every 2 Weeks delivered via zoom meetings
- 1:1 Clinical Case Planning Sessions
- 1:1 Clinical case Reflection sessions
- All Relevant Documents Downloadable
- Access To the exclusive Learning Community
- All Coaching Sessions will be recorded, so you can watch them later if you can not join in person. You can also submit questions in advance if you cannot join a specific session.
- Mentoring 1:1 will be available for delegates enrolled on the course. An additional fee applies.
- Surgery 3D Model Included
- 1:1 virtual call to reflect on the learning experience with
Dr F Ahmed
- Verifiable CPD
- Identifying The Full Arch Patient
- Assessment And Treatment Planning
- Full Arch Implant Treatment Consent
- Pre-surgical Planning on CBCT
- Surgical Techniques
- Fabrication Of The Interim Prosthesis
- Decision Making Process Involved In Material Choice
- Clinical Steps To Fabricate The Definitive Prosthesis
- Maintenance Protocols
- Management Of Surgical And Prosthetic Complications
WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I JOIN?
You will receive access to the course library where you will find all the course related information.